[AJD] John Deere 70 restoration pictures

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri May 6 23:07:46 PDT 2005

Dennis:

The Power Steering problem can only be fixed at my place. Put that gorgeous
machine on a truck and I'll get it fixed for you free of charge. It may take
a couple years or so to find and fix the problem though. :-)

My 50 and two 60's have told me they need a 70 as the head of the family.
You wouldn't deny them that would you? They said they wouldn't mind at all
if the 70 foamed a bit. Very masculine and regal, they said. Help those poor
and ugly orphans out.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door