[Farmall] Steel wheels and rubber

benmoyer moyer firepoliceco20 at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 11:47:21 PDT 2005

>From: "Randy Lacey" <randy.lacey at ansys.com>
>To: <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>
>Subject: [Farmall] Steel wheels and rubber
>Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 08:46:37 -0400
>
>Any one has any experience or has put rubber cut outs on a set of steel
>wheels for traction? I would like to do this with my 10-20.
>

>Randy Lacey
>
>Sr. Network Administrator
>
>ANSYS, Inc
>

>  email:  Randy.lacey at ansys.com
>
>Voice:  724-514-2912
>
>Fax:     724-514-3117
>
>cell:     724-986-2292
>
>Pager:  724-986-2292 / page-rcl at ansys.com
>
>USPS: 275 Technology Drive Canonsburg, PA 15317
>
>Yes a friend of mine did this to his 10-20 took tractor tires that were
>about 40 percent
He cut them about an inch past where the tread stopped layed them out flat
for about 2 days so they would lose their tendency to be curved took a small
air grinder and recessed the heads of the bolts I belive he used grade 5
bolts washer top and bottom including a lockwasher he used 7/16th bolts told
me he should have used 1/2 inch.