[AT] Tobacco transplanting time

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu May 5 20:50:58 PDT 2005

Dave,

An example that comes to mind because it was so ludicrous was the
destruction of a foreign market to make a political point at the expense of
the farmer.  Shouldn't the farmer be compensated in that case?    We had
developed a strong grain market with Russia that Jimmah Cahtah closed down
because he didn't like them invading Afghanistan and the South American
countries stepped in to fill the void.  We've never regained the market he
screwed up.

Jimmah Cahtah never tried to upset the market of the crack whores, except in
his heart.

This is my last comment on this political thread.

George Willer