[AT] Marvel-Schebler carb question

Brett Phillips bphillip at shentel.net
Thu May 5 17:29:44 PDT 2005

Sounds like the local pulls.  Everybody has a big, bad JD G or a Farmall
Super M, so most of the substance of a pull is concentrated in two or maybe
three classes.  This has unfortunately led to fewer classes, so that if you
want to participate, you need to spend a little more money than you once
did.  Of course you might argue that it was always that way, especially if
you intended to win...
I gave up pulling sleds, and went to pulling plows, disks, and hay rakes
instead.  The competition is just as keen, with the weather, etc. as your
adversary.

Brett Phillips
Strasburg, VA