[AT] Sockets update

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Wed May 4 20:46:55 PDT 2005

Mike, that is an interesting idea, but no they do not. I am convinced that
price of the tools is the only obstacle in my way (as in I want to pay less
than the asking price from Snapon et al.) So I am hoping there are "extras"
out there in somone's tool stashes....
    Thanks all!
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California