[AT] What does a Cub weigh?

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed May 4 10:09:49 PDT 2005

On 4 May 2005 at 11:12, Bob Seith wrote:

> Thanks, George!
>
> Looks like I have two choices -- a pair of seven-footers rated at 3,000
> pounds or a pair of five-footers rated at 5,000 pounds. I need to go
> home and measure just how far it is from the threshold of the barn doors
> to the trellis with the wisteria vine. Wouldn't want to run into the
> trellis when backing out the tractor.
>
> Or would I? Maybe this is the opportunity to get rid of the #$%& thing.
> I've been trying to simplify my life.
>
> Bob

	Hi Bob:

	I thought that maybe you were asking the weight for planning to haul it to Big Dog's for
Cubfest...
	I recall it being in the barn when Gene and I were there so I guess you must have used
blocks to get it in or did you just get up speed and do a "Dukes of Hazard" jump?   ;-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA