[AT] What does a Cub weigh?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed May 4 08:44:07 PDT 2005

There are several numbers floating around, but I always used 1700, with
ag type tires, without wheel weights or liquid in the tires, with a full
tank of gas, and all fluids. I have a feeling that the ramps in Northern
would not be sufficient without supporting them in the middle with some
kind of strut. I have used cheap auto ramps in the middle of oak planks
for extra support. It is not an elegant solution, but it works in a
pinch, especially for a Cub.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Nothing so completely baffles one who is full of trick and duplicity
himself, than straightforward and simple integrity in another. -Charles
Caleb Colton, author and clergyman (1780-1832)