[AJD] Auction Results

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 17:10:12 PDT 2005

Garrell,

      Phares had a very large family and as I am told each of the sons got to either have or buy a tractor from their fathers collection. The 630 was not sold but taken by one of the sons....Just a further note, the "G" was purchased by a grandson, whom I heard say, "I was going to buy that tractor regardless of the price, sine my grandfather and I worked on that one"..  God bless him !!!

Ken Jones

"G.Dombaugh" <gdombaugh at 1kms.com> wrote:
Kenneth:
So did the 630; 6300001 sell? If so how much did it bring?
Thanks,
Garrell