[AT] Steam Threshers show/ Pawnee Oklahoma

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue May 3 06:25:16 PDT 2005

>     If you do get a chance to spend a few days in the midwest, I
> am sure that between The Dotsons, George and even Steve Sewell
> would be glad to let you park the trailer for a few days and see
> some of the local attractions.
>
>                 Gene

	Yes, I am sure I could find a place to leave it for a few
days while I go see my youngest daughter west of Chicago while
waiting for the 9th of September for the Whitley County auction.
I am thinking I might bring the red cargo trailer this time with
both the golf cart and the Cub. If I'm not driving the golf cart
at the show, I'm sure we can find someone to keep it well exercised.
grins.

Cecil