[AT] Steam Threshers show/ Pawnee Oklahoma

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon May 2 15:33:58 PDT 2005

> Who is planning to attend the show ?
>

> The following have indicated that they would attend.
>

> Herb and Barbara Metz
>
> Wayne Snelling
>
> Cecil Bearden
>
> H. L. Staples

	I was hoping to attend this show but circumstances beyond my
control will not allow it. It appears that I may get to go to one
show this year and that will have to be Portland at the end of August
- if I am lucky.

	If I had my druthers, I'd like to go to the Portland show and
hang around out in the Midwest long enough so I can go to the Whitley
County Fall Auction the end of the first week in September before coming
back east. I may try to do this.

	While I think of it, I would also like to thank Gene Dotson for
going to the Portland Clean up day and making sure they know who he
represents. I am sure we all appreciate it and if I lived a thousand
miles closer, I would be there with my truck and equipment to help in
any way I could myself. Thanks, Gene.

Cecil