[AT] OT: Help: Looking for a new Dog Toy OT

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon May 2 09:36:45 PDT 2005

Its funny how dogs will like one toy. My wife found an old torn up ball at  a
garage sale and my dogs have all but destroyed it but they still play with
the  tiny piece that is left. I have bought many other balls but they won't
touch  them they like that old soft tiny piece that is left of the original ball.
We had a dog years ago that had little gray mice to plat with although she
had several of them she would only play with one of them at a time. when we
moved from Stockon to Prunedale, CA Winnie was packing he stuff in the kitchen
and the dog Puffy brought all of her mice in to be packed. After the things
were  delivered to out new house she went right to the box that had her mice and
 demanded that we open it.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth,  OR 97361