[Farmall] radiator restore help.

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon May 2 07:35:40 PDT 2005

Randy, an air-powered needle scaler will clean up the heavy rust quicker
than anything else.  I have also used muriatic acid and sandblasting.  And
JB Weld to patch the several rusted through areas.  You will need gaskets
top and bottom.  Gordon Rice will have them, or you can make your own.
814-226-9200.

-Karl