[Farmall] Carbs

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon May 2 07:10:40 PDT 2005

Thanks, Chris.  If I get a chance, I'll try your suggestions this week.  Got
the castings painted yesterday.

Notice that the venturi and jets in the T-20 carb I'm also working on are
substantially larger than those in the F-20 carb.  Hmm.. I might try
swapping carbs at some point in time.  Main emphasis right now is getting
the F-20 going.  Missed a parade Saturday.

-karl