[AT] Portland Workday

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon May 2 02:40:07 PDT 2005

    Thanks Bear. I know all of you appreciate the hospitality we
all share. It is always a pleasure to see all of you who make
the long trip just to share these good times.
    Hard to believe diesel fuel is so expansive, especially in
texas where so much is produced. I have seen it posted here as
high as $2.419. I was able to fuel up on the way home Saturday
for $2.199 and was glad to get it. Mostly posted here at $2.299.
    Look forward to seeing you in August.

            Gene