[AT] Dancing tractors vs Case NH

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Tue Mar 29 09:16:54 PST 2005

Guy,
>Actually looks like a major screwup at the Patent and Trademark Office. No
>way they should have allowed someone else to trademark Farmall.(snip)

I don't agree.  The dancing tractor group is the Farmall Promenade.  Two words.

I don't have a clue as to legality.  I only try to think common
sense.  These fellows are not far from me, so I am probably biased.  They
do put on an excellent show.  They do promote agriculture.  They do use
exclusively IH Farmall tractors.  C's and H's.  Personally, I think it
would be a good thing for CNH to get behind them instead of fighting them.
I hope the Nemaha farmers win this one.  Or they might have to change
brands of tractor..<g>

Ron Cook
Salix, IA