[AT] Oliver 1655

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 28 19:13:29 PST 2005

Ron, the 1655 "might" be a little more complex than the old Cockshutt 50 and
40 that I have. But I replaced an ignition switch on these with an ordinary
hardware store variety  ignition key switch that is working just fine. Of
course the original switch on these tractors only had two terminals. Can't
get much more simple than that.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/