[Farmall] lets talk Farmalls

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 12:54:06 PST 2005

    While I realize there are a lot of variables in answering the
following question, I will ask anyway! Next Saturday, April 2nd I hope
to travel to Redwood Falls, MN for an auction. Of interest to me are
three 1961 International Utility 240's, two with sickle bar mowers and
one with front end loader. No other details in the auction notice, but
expect them to be well used and not restored. Any suggestions on what
price they might bring in your part of the country?

There is also a 1958 International 130 utility with sickle bar mower.

      Regards,
                           Art