[AT] I-H 185

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 05:25:33 PST 2005

Are the 185's supposed to be Yellow?  This one is red and kinda looks like a
scaled down version of a larger tractor (Much like an AC 720).  I am not
sure about the rearend.  He paid $2800.00 for it.  Which I didn't think was
too high considering the shape it is in.  He talked the guy down from
$3000.000.  I talked to him yesterday about Cubfest.  He might bring it, but
he hasn't told me anything definate yet.  I think it is a 1980 or 1981, but
I am not sure.

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C