[AT] I-H 185

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Mar 27 07:14:20 PST 2005

There is a Yahoo group that deals with the numbered Cubs, although the
list is for "Lo-Boys". If you sign up for it, they will be happy to
answer all your questions.

Mike

George Willer wrote:
> Dave,
>
> They're considered a number series Cub.  I don't know your stepfather
> found his... Larry Dotson is supposed to have the market cornered!  ;-)
> Oops... he's just cornered the 184s and looking for 185s.
>
> I have a 154 and until I pulled the engine, I considered it a Cub.
>
> George Willer
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <two4ac at earthlink.net>

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

He that is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell
and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. -Thomas Paine,
philosopher and writer (1737-1809)