[AJD] JD Piston Ring Exchange

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Mar 13 21:12:34 PST 2005

Good idea. I also have lots of broken sets as well as rings from the days when you could buy
individual rings. Perhaps these could be used to complete other people's broken sets. (Seperate
oil rings, etc)
Good idea I think. I know mine just sit in the bins. Also, some of mine are not JD, some are
Hastings, etc so might be worthwhile to include a section for non-Deere too maybe?
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sun Mar 13 13:48 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent: