[AJD] INFO- Speed Hour Meters

wjohnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Sun Mar 13 17:19:22 PST 2005

I agree Dana. I sell a lot of used parts but always with a money back
guarantee, not because I believe the part is good ( I let the buyer
determine that before he buys it) but that frequently its not what he
needs(wrong Part?) .  I don't make much money on my parts but it pays for
the effort of getting them.  By the way, I have a pretty good meter for a
4 speed 420 for $50 plus shipping.
Merle