[AT] Q. for JD "experts"--or anyone--SOLVED!

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Sat Mar 12 07:45:27 PST 2005

John, "Too expensive to repair" Not necessarily true. There is a welding
shop close by that can and will do such work and will guarantee their work
and will magnaflux after welding. Before you throw in the towel, check with
some shops around you. Many will say they can but ask for a guarantee and if
they will magnaflux after the repair. Might also ask for some folks that
have had their stuff fixed and talk with them.