[AT] Breakage

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 10 16:06:30 PST 2005

With respect to not installing hoods, grills, etc.  When I refurbished my
Farmall MD everything was painted and ready for decals.  However, I decided
I liked the looks of the injectors, fuel lines, manifolds, etc., that would
have been covered by the restored hood.  So the hood is still off!  The
next owner can put the hood back on if s/he wishes.  The M and H have hoods!

Bob Holtzer