[AT] Long 350>>Help

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Mar 7 09:26:09 PST 2005

Hi Kevin,

That 350 was built in Europe.  Right now I can't tell you who  built it but
you can probably find out by looking it up in the HOT LINE books.  If you
don't have one someone on the list does.  For some reason I can't find mine
right now.

It was imported by Long Manufacturing in Tarboro, NC.  They don't mess with
tractors any longer but are still in the farm equipment business.  They
might be able to help you.

The same tractor was imported by some other companies.  I think Allis
Chalmers used the same one but I'm not sure.  You might check with an AGCO
dealer.

Charlie