[Farmall] Cylinder Head Bolts

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Mar 2 03:05:24 PST 2005

That should be <http://www.casetractorparts.com/> if you had a problem
accessing the second site. Also try the folks at <www.hoober.com>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number
of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur,
Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and
Albert Einstein.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr., writer