[AT] Dremel jig saw blades

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Mar 31 18:47:11 PST 2005

I found last night on the Internet that Sears is one place that can
still provide those blades, Farmer.  The stores don't stock them, but
they can be delivered to your mailbox or to a retail store near you.

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that hand-held electric
scroll saw being advertised years ago.  In some respects, it would be
fun to try that saw design on my current project.  Ah well, I'm making
progress with the current equipment -- I'll just continue.

Larry