[Farmall] Farmall f-30 price?

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Thu Mar 31 08:42:39 PST 2005

Just make sure you have a way to transport them, Randy.  Unless you've
stumbled across the NT model (narrow tread), the rear wheels are about eight
feet apart.  Wide, long and heavy.  Won't fit on most car hauler type
trailers.  Since they're so difficult to transport, F-30s are not very
popular.  The kind of wheels they have (steel, cutoff, round spoke...) makes
a difference.  A running F-30 might bring $700 to $1700, but it might take a
long time for a buyer to show up.  Guys are afraid of hand cranking that big
engine, too.

Tractor prices are inverted from what they were when the machines were
produced.  The smaller the tractor, the more money it'll now bring.

-Karl