[AT] Dancing tractors vs Case NH

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 20:05:56 PST 2005

I  couldn't read it either but if  I get the jest from  the  posts
cnh  dont like their name being  shown off  on  anything  older than they
are.. or .. built in the USA  ( as cnh is no  longer an american company---- FIAT
AGRA is the parent company)

I believe I am correct in saying  that  they sold they had   sold off  the
old  FARMALL name but then got it back from  "McCormick"  tractors  (of england)
when they started putting it on  those little  JAPANESE  or CHINeese   things
 they  sell.

My cousin works part time for the  jokers..  (at $50/hr--- and  they are
complaining about  those dancers)    If I did have  to deal with them I wouldnt..