[Steam-engine] Moving an engine a long distance

Dan Donaldson ddonaldson at tampatank.com
Wed Mar 30 13:32:41 PST 2005

    I strongly recomend Steve Sabo.  He moved my engine from Michigan to
Florida.  He had the best price of the half dozen people I called for
estimates.  He has a lot of experience moving traction engines and large gas
tractors.  He is out of Indiana and he hauls all over the country.  I will
find his number tonight for you.

Dan Donaldson