[AT] It is nice to be home

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Mar 29 22:44:05 PST 2005

Hi George,

Nice looking mower and the lady looks mighty nice as well!

Have you seen the blowers they make that mount on the roll bar.
A friend of mine has one on a Kubota.  It is a 12v fan about 18" square that
mounts on the top bar of the roll bar and sits flat above the drivers head.
It blows down on the driver and has adjustable speed.  Keeps the bugs and
small debris blown out of your face and feels good on a hot day.

Charlie