[AT] Dancing tractors vs Case NH

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Mar 29 11:41:20 PST 2005

Ron:

Woke up and needed to check some eBay auctions and then happened to open up
the Sioux City Journal web site to get a touch of Midwest reality and saw
the article. Sometimes our local newspapers get so far off into a political
agenda that I don't agree with, I resort to the Sioux City Journal to get a
different perspective.

I do check the police blotter every day to see if you have gotten into
trouble lately!  :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door