[AJD] 3pt 2bot plow

Steve Bachman scbachman at agere.com
Tue Mar 29 07:23:36 PST 2005

dean,

thank you for the pic, i believe thats the plow.

its parked in the in-laws barn, so i wont get to verify
it until the weekend w/ casting numbers etc, but except for
my plow having a rear wheel in place of the rear landslide,
it looks the same.  and yes, it is trip bottom.  i'll get back
to you with all that asap.  thanks again!

steve