[AT] AC WD45 Tranny question

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 29 07:19:52 PST 2005

You wouldn't have any pictures of the before and after would you Larry?
I've got a WC that is pretty sloppy and I figured I'll need to fix it
one of these days. Might even have to give it a coat of paint and
decals. Of course then I'd be a little leery of running it around in
the timber.  ;-)  Hate to scratch up the pretty paint.

Brad

On Mar 29, 2005, at 8:59 AM, Larry D. Goss wrote:

> I regularly rebuild the bottom end of shifter rods with a wire welder.
> It's a pretty simple job -- takes less than ten minutes to shape them
> back like new.
>
> Larry

Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
University of Iowa                    |                    ||
Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis Chalmers|
Iowa City IA 52242                    |   ___\___  \ \          WC|
(319)335-5524   FAX (319)335-5505     |   * * *___|__\__________   -|
mailto:brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu        |  *     *----------------\___|
                                       | *   @   *                oo
Interested in almost anything         |  *     *                o  o
besides work!  ;^)                    |   * * *                  oo

     Web Space:  http://www.southslope.net/~gunnells/