[AT] AC WD45 Tranny question

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 29 05:24:10 PST 2005

My B was stuck in first gear a few years back.  I took the plate off the
side of the tranny and the shifter had come out of the forks.  I just put it
back in.  Be carefull, I lost the first gear ball bearing when I did this.
except for it not "clicking" into first it has been OK since.  I am not sure
how the tranny is on a WD45, but this might help you get started.

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C
1947 Allis Chalmers C