[AT] It is nice to be home

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Tue Mar 29 07:29:32 PST 2005

Cecil it is great to hear that you just felt good enough to post a message.
As you know i just had open heart surgery. a week after coming home i was
back in for an infection in the incision.so take it easy any listen to the
doctors some times they know what they are talking about. So get better
soon we both have the same summer planed putting up a new home and shop.
Best wishes
R Fink
PA