[AT] Dancing tractors vs Case NH

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Tue Mar 29 02:19:44 PST 2005

Actually looks like a major screwup at the Patent and Trademark Office.
No way they should have allowed someone else to trademark Farmall.

CNH actually has to fight this one, or Landini/McCormick will gladly
take the precident and start using the Farmall name as well. CNH really
has been getting assaulted in the trademark stuff-everybody wants to use
the old IH trademarks that CNH owns, on the other divisions that were
bought.
Guy