[AT] It is nice to be home

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 17:55:15 PST 2005

Cecil I know just how you feel having had open  heart surgery in 95 an now
for past 3 year this Unknown Neurological disease I  have been happy to have
friends online who prayed for me and helped me get back  to health.
We love you an hope that you are up and around this summer for all  the shows
and tractor pulls.
I had a catscan last week in hopes of finding  out what my problem is but
with such a small brain I think they are having too  much trouble seeing it
giggle.
Hey enjoy the rest and we will all be waiting  for your e-mails that I am
sure will come sooner than you think  .

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361