[AT] It is nice to be home

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 17:04:01 PST 2005

	I wanted to take a few minutes this evening to say thank
you to all of you who wrote emails, personal cards and letters to
me during the past month or so. It has been a tough one on this
end but some light appears at the end of the tunnel finally. I am
not up to spending much time on the computer as yet and have only
been outside once in the past month on my own.

	Lucille printed out all the emails from you while I was
in the hospital and brought them to me to read. I will continue
to read all the traffic daily but will not be responding for a
while as yet. Please bear with me.

	I can tell you one thing, when you don't feel good, it is
a great feeling to have friends.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson