[Farmall] lets talk Farmalls

bald at tds.net bald at tds.net
Mon Mar 28 09:41:05 PST 2005

I was on the Gilmore (AS-16) from Nov 72 in Key West and rode it over to LaMaddelana, Italy. Transferred off in April 75.
On the Farmall subject, there is a 140 for sale locally for which the owner is asking $6,000.  Has a small disk harrow with it.  Would like to have it, but $6K seems way too high.  Looks to be in very good mechanical and appearance shape.  What do you see these tractors selling for?
H. Fry