[AT] Knocking in T-Posts, lots and lots of em..

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Mar 28 07:13:48 PST 2005

Matthew,

We've put up a lot of security fence for airshows and used down pressure of
the loader bucket to simply push them in.  My Case 530 did the job a time or
two.  By backing down the line and having someone place the post under the
bucket it goes very quickly.  We did it when the ground was dry and hard but
we didn't have to drive them as deep.  If you try it, you'll want to do it
when the ground is still wet for easier driving.  I suppose we used several
hundred posts each time.

George Willer