[AJD] 530 Camshaft Bearing Gasket

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 17:40:11 PST 2005

In the process of reassembling my 530 and have come across two gaskets that are no longer available from Deere. One of the gaskets is for one of the camshaft bearings, the other from the Oil pressure adjustment casting. The camshaft bearing gasket is also a shim. Would any of you guys know where I could find a NOS gasket or are they being reproduced ? If not would you know what thickness the gasket should be so I could cut one out from some gasket material or cardboard?  Have made a gasket for the oil pressure adjustment casting without any problems.. Your assistance would be appreciated ....

Thanks

Ken Jones