[AT] Simple handy tool

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Mar 27 13:29:31 PST 2005

	"Stanley panel carry"
	I don't know if I remembered to mention this tool a while back or not. I bought it on a
whim for maybe about $4. I have seen designs for home made versions of these for a long
time but just never got around to making one. These days I place a little higher price on
my time than I used to so I just bought one. Not that my time is any more valuable to
anybody else than before, I just never seem to have enough these days. I think a lot of
it stems from getting less done in a hour than I used to.   :-)
	Anywho, this thing does work very well. It seems that I am always moving a sheet of OSB
or plywood around the farm and I hate to fire up a pickup to move one sheet 200'.
	If you do take the link (you will probably have to copy and paste the long URL) if you
click on the link that says to "click to enlarge" it will bring up a picture large enough
to see the picture of one in use on the label just in case anyone has never seen one of
these before. Mine is bright orange instead of yellow.
http://www.stanleytools.com/default.asp?CATEGORY=FASTENING+ACCESSORIES&TYPE=PRODUCT&PARTNU
MBER=93-301&SDesc=High+Visibility+Yellow+Panel+Carry

	I now have a "fleet" of hand trucks, dollies and carts but none of them lend themselves
well to moving a single full 4' X 8' sheet of goods. The older I get the more stuff I
like to move on wheels.   :-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. Here 100 years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net