[AT] Some ads from the 3/26 Lancaster Farming

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Mar 27 13:40:44 PST 2005

Larry:

It is except it didn't cover the three digit model #'s.   The 12th edition
focuses on the letter series JD's A, B, D, & L published in 1939. Here is a
list of all the books and when they were published:

Here's the list from an article Greg did for Green Magazine (Nov '95):

        Edition         Year            Tractors

        1st             1927            D
        2nd             1928            D
        3rd             1929            D, GP, (C)
        4th             1930            D, GP, (C)
        5th             1931            D, GP, GPWT
        6th             1932            D, GP, GPWT
        7th             1933            D, GP, GPWT
        8th             1934            A, GP, D
        9th             1935            A, GP, D
       10th             1936            A, B, D
       11th             1937            A, B, D
       12th             1938            A, B, D, L
       13th             1939            AR, Styled A, B, D, L
       14th             1940                    -same-
       15th             1941                      "
       16th             1942                      "
       17th             1943                      "
       18th             1944                      "
       19th             1945                      "
       20th             1946                      "
       21st             1947            A, B, D, L, M
       22nd             1948                -same-
       23rd             1950            A, B, D, L, M, MC, R
       24th             1951                -same-
       25th             1952            50, 60, M, MC, MT, R
       26th             1953            40, 50, 60, 70
       27th             1955            40, 50, 60, 70
       28th             1957            420, 520, 620, 720

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com