[AJD] Good Auction Day !!

TSmith1499 at aol.com TSmith1499 at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 08:15:09 PST 2005

Last Saturday a friend and I were at one of our local annual consignment
(junk), sales. Lots of garden tractors, some newer tractors, lots of how, should
I say it.......stuff. You know, "one man's trash," thing. I had been there
the  day before but somehow didn't see this item. As the auctioneer was coming
down  the row I was standing in just watching. I noticed this funny looking one
bottom  plow (John Boehm pay attention). Apparently the auctioneer didn't
know what it  was, and neither did anyone else but me,  as all he said was "this
is  a 1 bottom plow for a garden tractor." Well, when he got down to $5.00 I
bid on  it. Nobody else, just me so I got it for $5.00. It was a COMPLETE 1
bottom  plow for an L or LA with all the handles and brackets!  I also  picked up
a 2 bottom JD trip plow for $100.00. Must not have been many JD people  there
that day. All in all, a very good auction day!!

Tom  Smith
Mount Airy, MD.
Tsmith1499 at aol.com
1941 AC C