[AT] Case D orchard/vineyard model sheet metal

ken knierim wild1 at cpe-66-1-196-61.az.sprintbbd.net
Sun Mar 27 08:42:14 PST 2005

I have had a 1951 Case D Vineyard model and decided to look for the rest
of the proper sheet metal. It looks like it should have the orchard
style skirting and such and I'd like to see about making it look
original.
    While I doubt that anyone still has the sheet metal laying around, I
might be able to come up with something if I had some pictures of the
Vineyard model. Can anyone point me in the direction of some pictures or
something that might help? Or maybe even know of some laying around in a
barn somewhere? My guess is that the orchard and vineyard models used
the same or very similar skirting...

Thanks

Ken