[AJD] Good Auction Day !!

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 09:28:49 PST 2005

Congrats on a good find! My kinda deal! Is it going on
your LA? If you hadn't been there it may have ended up
with the scrap iron man. With iron prices up, I hate
to think how much good stuff is being lost, especially
since most people have no idea what it is good for.
I'm seeing a lot of loads of scrap headed down the
freeway here.

Incidentally, I bought an IH O-12 (Oops, wrong tractor
list!)last weekend. Since the block had been repaired
and the manifold cracked, I aked the buyer if, for the
agreed on cost for the tractor, he would throw in a
nifty 2-12 Oliver plow that was at the end of his
driveway acting as a yard ornament. He did and it
looks to be a good, useable plow after I take the
bottoms in to our local blacksmith shop to have the
points built back up and the cutting edges hardfaced.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com