[AJD] My Holy Grail

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Mar 25 22:25:30 PST 2005

Cal:

If you are willing to pay the price, it is still available new from JD:

Part Details

 Part Number:  M28T
Part Price:   88.00 USD

I suspect used won't be much less expensive if the salvage yard is checking
what JD is doing with their prices. You might have your local JD dealer do a
Nationwide JD dealer search and if any pop-up, you might get lucky and find
a dealer willing to sell an old part they have had in inventory, for some
time, at a rational price. It wouldn't surprise me if this part was sold for
less than $44 a year or two ago.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door