[Farmall] lets talk Farmalls

Rob 69barracuda at mchsi.com
Fri Mar 25 19:15:33 PST 2005

Newbie Rob here...

I've got a deposit down on a '47 H w/ loader and box scraper. No heavy
work for this old girl...just some landscaping and fixing/maintaining
the 3/4 mile of county un-maintained dirt road. My wife and I now live
on 2.5 acres just outside Ridgecrest California...2.5 may not be much in
Farm counrty but this recently retired from the Navy city boy sure likes
it! My 4 yr old actually wants to be outside rather than camped out in
front of the idiot box <jumps for joy!>

Looking forward to when my H gets here and I can pla...er...put 'er to work!

Rob

'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback 318 auto
'68 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback /6 auto
'69 Dart 270 4dr 360 auto
'04 PT Cruiser 4 mice on a treadmill
2003 GMC Savanah 3500 6.0 4spd auto