[Steam-engine] Tod ENgine's new Allis Chalmers Front End loader!

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 24 17:52:14 PST 2005

Friday morning our Allis Chalmers front end loader is being delivered to the Tod Engine heritage park!  This is our first piece of big equipment, and I can't wait to put it to work.

Its fitting that its and AC since that company was once one of Tod's competitors building large stationary steam engines.

I will have photos up of the delivery of the loader on the webshots site Friday night.

Rick Rowlands
Executive Director
Tod Engine Heritage Park
William Tod 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Steam Engine
Youngstown, OH
http://www.todengine.org/
Photo Albums Online: http://community.webshots.com/user/todengine