[AJD] Correct B Manifold description

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Thu Mar 24 17:01:33 PST 2005

Dean: According to the parts book, your assumptions are correct. But, since
the gasket is the same one for the '48's and up "B's" , this manifold would
also fit. It could have been put on for many different reasons. Price was
right, only one they could find easy, came off another late styled "B"
someone was using for parts, etc., etc.

Bruce Mahr